Sunday, July 5, 2009

Portraits


I love weekends! A great opportunity for me to go out and shoot to my heart's content. There are days I dread when inspirations are hard to come by and when I find it, they come in waves without warning, judging from my experience. Sometimes I would jot them down in my notepad; at times, just a rough sketching of how I plan to shoot a particular scene or pose for models. Been looking through tips and techniques to improve my portrait styles and on yesterday, the opportunity to apply what I've learnt came. It was great having 3 beautiful girls around (Shila, Kitt Yeng and Su Ting) who were modeling for an enterprising group of youngsters who are into online fashion business. These are some of the images and I hope you enjoy them :O)

Shila

Suting
Kitt Yeng


No comments: