Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lights, Camera, ACTION! KRU movie production


That unmissable smile: Shot from very low to the ground, using
the wooden kavadi as a frame within frame.





KRU productions revently shot a few scenes for an upcoming local movie - and they chose Beach Street, Pg as a major shooting location. I was there to join in the crowd, sometimes weaving in between takes, looking for a shot or two.

Here are some of my favorites from that day, and I was very glad to see a familiar face in the crowd: a young peacock dancer I photographed last Ponggal. I couldn't tell if she recognized me or not, but that sweet smile of hers is unmissable. She was in fact, my first winning entry to a feature in the Digiatl Camera Magazine!

Here's to you again, my dear friend :O)

No comments: