Sunday, April 24, 2011

MLTR - Live in M'sia 2011 (Part 1)

The stage was beautifully lit at PISA for the concert




Mikkel Lentz

Kare Wanscher




Jascha Richter



Date: 22 Apr 2011 (Fri.)


Time: 8.30pm


Venue: PISA, Penang



I recall my teenage years fondly with the group's hits like 'That's Why You Go Away', 'Sleeping Child', 'Paint My Love', 'Someday' and '25 Minutes' - it was almost a certainty to see MLTR on our national TV on a weekly basis. It was the RIM Chart Show and as a music lover, I remember having my dinner with mum's home cooked curry, fried chicken, sambal belacan and of course, MLTR's music getting mixed in between those mouthfuls of goodness :O)



That was almost 15 years ago.



On Friday night, I caught the trio (the 3 remaining members) on a personal and professional level. To be honest, the guys still look similar to what we saw them during their breakout years - lead singer cum keyboardist Jascha Richter in particular.



I guess music makes us look young, apart from feeling good.. Hehe..



More thoughts to come in the next installment - stay tuned!

No comments: